We have tried to answer most questions below but if you would like to contact us, please use the contact box and we will be happy to help you.
Where can I buy a Cristina Girl bag?
Cristina Girl products are available exclusively online.
What are your shipping charges?
- We offer FREE SHIPPING TO UK on all orders, £9.95 to Europe and £19.95 to the rest of the world.
If I purchase more than one item, what is the shipping cost?
- We offer free delivery on all multiple purchases to the UK only. For orders from outside the UK, only one charge will apply, regardless of how many items are purchased.
My country is not on your shipping list?
- If your country is not listed above, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept Paypal, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Google Pay & Apple pay as well as other credit and debit cards.
I want to pay by PayPal but how do I enter my discount code?
- After you have finished shopping, do not click PayPal immediately. Instead please click 'Checkout'. Then enter the discount code and complete all your details as normal. You will automatically be directed to the payment page where you can select Paypal as the method of payment.
Which courier company do you use for shipping:
- We use Royal Mail and other companies depending on destination. All our orders are sent on a tracked and signed service.
When can I expect to receive my order?
- All UK orders will arrive with you in 2- 3 working days.
- Orders being shipped to destinations in Europe will arrive in 3- 5 working days.
- Orders being shipped to international destinations will arrive in 5 - 10 working days.
- ( Working day being Monday - Friday ) and excludes weekends and public holidays in the shipping and destination country.
I need my order quickly. Do you offer a fast shipping service?
- We do not offer an expedited shipping service.
Will I have to pay any duties or taxes if I order from overseas?
- There are no taxes or duties to pay for orders from the UK. Orders from the European Union, the USA and the rest of the world should also be tax and duty free as internet orders are classed as personal shopping.
- The customs rules are different in other countries, so please check with your local customs office. Please note that Cristina Girl is not responsible for any costs or charges incurred ( if any ) with the delivery of your order, other than the normal shipping costs, or where the normal delivery cost has applied.
Do you ship to PO Box addresses?
- No we do not ship to PO Box address in the UK, Europe or internationally. Any PO Box orders received and paid for, will be contacted and the full payment refunded to the same payment card used for the order.
Can someone else accept the parcel on my behalf?
- Yes, but they must sign the ‘receipt of goods’ form and be an authorized signatory by yourself.
The courier company tried to deliver my order but I was not home?
- Don't worry. They will attempt to re-deliver the next working day or will contact you on how to collect your parcel.
Can I make changes once my order is confirmed?
- Yes, you can make any changes as long as your order has not been shipped. Once your order has been shipped, no further changes can be made.
What is your returns policy?
- We want you to be happy with your Cristina Girl bag. But if you are in any way unhappy with your purchase, please return it within 30 days to the mailing address which can be found on the 'Contact us' page and you will receive a full refund. The goods must have the original tags and original packing and must not show any signs of wear or use. If the goods have been used and are not in a re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund. The return shipping cost is to be paid by the client and we recommend using a signed parcel service for all returns. Where the customer has changed their mind or the item is unsuitable, our shipping cost will be deducted from the refund, if free delivery did not apply.
How will I know when my order has been shipped?
- We will send you a confirmation email once your order has been shipped.
I cannot remember my password?
- Please click on the link ‘ forgot password ‘ on the checkout page to reset your password.
I want to cancel my order?
- Please inform us as soon as possible and provided the order has not been shipped, we will cancel the order and refund the payment. However, if the order has been shipped, the client has to pay the return shipping cost.
I am having difficulty completing the order?
- Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
What material are your bags made from?
- We use a variety of exterior materials such as nylon, soft polyester and mixed materials, which are waterproof and extremely durable and long lasting. The interior material used for the lining is polyester.
Do you make leather bags or backpacks?
- We do not believe in exploiting animals for their skins and so all our products are of man made materials.
How do I clean my Cristina Girl bag?
- Please use a soft damp cloth and wipe gently. Do not use any soap, strong detergents or chemicals.
How long are Cristina Girl bags guaranteed for?
- We offer a one year limited warranty for all our products. If during this time, there is a fault with the bag because of a manufacturing issue, please return it to us and we will either repair or replace it. The return shipping cost is to be paid by the customer. This warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, theft, daily wear and tear or any damage caused by any travel / airline company. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund for any returned item if it does not meet the above conditions.
The colour of the bag looks different from what I ordered?
- Whenever possible, we try and give an accurate colour name for the colours we use. We also try and convey the best possible image of the colour. However, because of slight colour variations and different modes of viewing and different devices used to see the colours on our website, we cannot guarantee that the colour will be exactly the same as viewed.